-the extreme difficulty of taking a good family picture
-knitting update and my accidental foray into crochet
– taking the puppy to Home Depot, aka trying to socialize him now so he doesn’t become an ass.
– making a bucket list
-writing to the kids
– My favorite things in the Pacific Northwest
-More about the keto diet
– A post on what not to say to people who have cancer
– Another this is some big bullshit list related to disability, going back to work, insurance, and the administrative side of being sick.
– My multiple experiences with people shaking hands incorrectly. Yes, this is a thing.
– Getting the kids into music, swim, dance, etc
-This weird thing my hair is doing since my surgery
At least that is for starters– I have other ideas percolating… Any preference on what I should write about first?
One thought on “The list of things I should be blogging about”
I vote for :
* what not to say to people who have cancer
* bucket list
* shaking hands incorrectly ( I am intrigued)